Home > phpMyAdmin, Summer of Code 2011 > Drizzle support for phpMyAdmin – week 5

Drizzle support for phpMyAdmin – week 5

June 27th, 2011

This week I was looking at Operations and Search tabs. I checked most functionality and added some Drizzle specific workarounds, so now the Operations page should be fully functional. Simple table searches seem to work fine, but I have yet to look through code responsible for that to make sure nothing strange happens under the hood. While working on that I also improved the original code by removing PERFORMANCE_SCHEMA engine from user-selectable lists and making sure that non-ASCII databases can be correctly renamed.

And now, yet another Drizzle bug 🙂

From the bugs I found it looks like Drizzle may be ready for data processing, but it’s metadata quality should be improved. I hope the next stable release will bring some improvements there.

During the next week I will be concentrating on search functionality and test it along with database and table operations.

Categories: phpMyAdmin, Summer of Code 2011 Tags:
Comments are closed.